Monday, February 20, 2012

Ava In Art Class


Ava is taking art classes at this wonderful art studio nearby. She loves it. She's a natural. She did a great job on her dinosaur and apple. We are very proud of her. Olivia will have a chance to take art when she turns three. Until then , she has to hang out with mommy while big sister gets to stay and paint. Ava loves to sing, dance, paint, and play soccer. She is also interested in playing the piano. We have a toddler piano book that she likes to sit and learn to play with. She is pretty good at Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I see many lessons and drama classes in her future.
The verdict is still out on Liv. She is only obsessed with Dora and baby dolls so far. Although she IS pretty dramatic and has the memory of an elephant! Or is it a dolphin? The smart one! I drove through a taco place and ordered a cheese tortilla for them and an order of super nachos for me (so shoot me!!) and when we got home they wanted to eat my food instead of theirs! I always say something is spicy if I don't want them to eat it. (so shoot me!) I said "these are spicy nachos" and Olivia said "no they aren't, they are super nachos!!!" Ugh! The kid doesn't miss a thing!

1 comment:

  1. Love that little girl. She may be the cutest girl I have ever seen. In my life. Ever.

    ReplyDelete