Monday, February 13, 2012

The Twilight Zone!

You are about to enter the twilight zone with me! Get ready because what I am about to share with you will blow your mind!
I was helping Ava and Olivia do their Valentine's Day cards for their little classmates in their Mother's Day Out class when I entered the twilight zone! Go with me if you will.......
Ava's class: Madison and Mattison........Liv's class: Maddison and Matisyn....I need a tylenol!
Ava's class: 2 Sophias.......Liv's class: 2 Sophias......I'll wash it down with a glass of wine!
Ava's class:  Peyton........Liv's class: Payton......or two!
Ava's class: Naileni.......Liv's class: Noelanie......I'll have a shot of tequilla now!
Ava's class: Phoenix.......Liv's class: Phoenix.........I'll have a xanax!!!!!!!
How is it that two separate classrooms in a small town can have an almost identical roster where half the kids in each class have almost, if not, the same names!!!??? Phoenix? Was there a hippy convention that week and they all smoked pot and got pregnant at the same time? I'm seriously wigged out by this. The funny thing is there are no other Avas or Olivias.....two names on the top five list! Oh, yes, we went to the twilight zone and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment