Sunday, February 5, 2012

Long time, no see!

I know, it's been since August since I updated my blog!! I'm sorry! I have been super busy and snowed under. I can't say why on this blog, but most of you know why. If you don't know why, then email me and I can tell you. It has been challenging to say the least. It seems all I do is play catch up on this blog......so here we go......a recap of the past 6 months, starting with September and October.
 Ava had her 4th birthday in September!! It was a Strawberry Shortcake Birthday Party and she had it at our local YMCA so she could climb the rock wall there. You have to be four to climb the wall. She was so brave and climbed that wall like nobody's business. Very much her daddy's sense of adventure!
I am not sure if this video of her climbing the wall will work or not.

Mamaw and papaw came for Ava's birthday. Olivia was in a mood and didn't want her picture taken.

Our little ballerinas. They took ballet class and loved it!!!! That is their Puerto Rican roots...loving to dance!
They had a great ballet recital and got flowers from Mrs.Renee, Mr. Tim and Sydney.....our best neighbor friends.

A rare moment of sisterly love!!

October!! Time for pumpkin picking and Halloween fun!!



At the pumpkin patch with our best friend, Sofia!!!!!!!
The girls went to Dallas to their cousins' annual Halloween Bash! Olivia wanted to be a ballerina "teacher". She would get upset if you left out the word teacher. Ava wanted to be Snow White. Gone are the days when I get to choose what I want them to be. But, I think they look cute! They certainly have little minds of their own! They are full of opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment