Saturday, February 18, 2012

Countdown to Germany!

We are going to Germany soon for a two week family vacation! In order for the girls to grasp the number of days left until our trip, I made a number line starting at 14 days out. I put it on the upstairs railing. The girls are taking turns removing a number each day. It is a good visual for them and also a great math lesson. They get more and more excited as the numbers get smaller. Victor and I are excited too!!


We could not go on any vacation without the help of our amazing neighbors, the Szalas! They live across the street and come to our home many, many times a day to care for our dogs and keep things up and going around here! I want to thank Renee for all she does for us and her daughter Sydney for watering my plants and getting the mail! They truly love us and our dogs and we truly love all of them! They are the best friends and neighbors anyone could ever have! I want to always live across the street from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment