Sunday, February 5, 2012

December 2011

 We spent the first part of December having fun at home. We made gingerbread houses and it was funny to watch Ava and Olivia sneak pieces of candy days and weeks later.......when they were as hard as a rock! I once found Olivia hiding under the table eating hers!


Buela and I took the girls to the  mall to visit Santa for the first time. Ava was all about it! Olivia was a little bit hesitant. She put aside her fears to make sure she asked "the fake Santa" to tell the real Santa she wanted more baby dolls for Christmas!






Ava and I had a mother/daughter outing to go see The Nutcracker. She got all dolled up and was so excited to go see her first ballet! The most exciting part was that her babysitter, Sydney, was one of the gymnists in the scene that got the most applause of all! Sydney was amazing as she flipped backwards across the stage over and over! Ava had a wonderful time and was mezmerized by it all!


 
We spent the second part of December in LA with my sister and her family! Mamaw and Papaw were there also. Dalanie's husband, Ro, took this great picture of the girls and me in the park by their house! The picture above that one is of me with Ro's sister, Vi, and our friend, Jackie. Jackie runs a hot celebrity restuarant in Beverly Hills and she so generously treated us to an amazing meal and wonderful night of fun there.
Ro is an amazing photographer! Look at this picture he took of Ava. It was not posed! He just captured it happening naturally! This is one of my favortie pictures of Ava!

They had a fun time with their cousins, Sullivan and Etta. It is nice to see them play so well together and have such a great time!
Mamaw and Papaw with Ava and Olivia!

I have plenty of pictures of my girls with Dalanie and Ro and their cousins. I just have no idea how to upload them right now. I am a very basic girl when it comes to technology....be patient with me. I'll try to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment