Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Happy Valentine's Day!




The girls went to school on Valentine's Day, dressed to celebrate and excited to hand out those cards to the 7 Matties and 9 Pheonixs! Someone made these cute ladybug cupcakes for Liv's class. So creative!




 Our sweet Victor got us all roses! He also wrote us all love notes! He said some amazing things to our girls....things that made them beam with pride and me cry....I picked an amazing husband and great man to be their daddy!! I am lucky he's my valentine!




Mamaw and Papaw sent the girls gift cards to McDonalds. (A perfect gift for them!)The girls call it Old McDonalds. They took those gift cards to Old McDonalds and each ordered and paid all on their own! I am amazed at the self confidence these two little girls have. They are not afraid to speak up and do anything. I hope that never changes! To all of you....those we love so dearly....we wish you a happy belated Valentine's Day.
We have a fancy (said like Reba McEntire) Old McDonalds! The girls ordered happy meals and chocolate milk..........and promptly bounced off the walls the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment