Monday, February 6, 2012

January 2012



 The girls got all dolled up to go to a Three Kings Day Puerto Rican Festival with their Abuelo, Abuela, and Minina....their great grandmother. They had a wonderful time and got lots of attention...their favorite thing!

Minina turned 80 this month! So Victor's mom threw her a huge birthday party. Here she is with some of her grandchildren and great children! She was so happy that night. It was a very special evening. Ava, who is not at all shy, sang happy birthday to her by herself in front of everyone!

Ava and Olivia got a special treat for being such good girls.....they got to go to the spa and have a manicure and pedicure. I let them pick whatever color they wanted. Ava picked bright pink and purple and Olivia picked bright pink and blue. They enjoyed it all a little too much! I have a feeling they will be bugging me about when they can go again.

Each morning I fix myself a big cup of cappuccino. Olivia always asks if she can have a cappuccino with no coffee please! I give her the milk froth in a tiny espresso cup with a tiny spoon and she thinks she is so grown up! It always makes people laugh and shocks them to hear the big word "cappuccino" come out of her little mouth! She tells people, "I had a cappuccino this morning for breakfast." and I get the strangest looks!
Victor and I were in Italy together for a few days this month. Shhhh. We did not tell the girls because they would have wanted to go. It was a very quick trip and they stayed with their Abuelos. We did not take many pictures because we did not want the girls to scroll through our camera or phone...which they often do...and  find out. I took a picture of the tiramisu and gelato that ended up coming back to Texas with me on my ass......one for each cheek!  Italy has the best food in the world! Love that place!

1 comment:

  1. Haven't checked your blog in awhile...had almost given up on you! You look the same (which is young & beautiful)and the girls are precious!!! Ava has your eyes and Olivia your hair. Still have a hard time picturing you as a mom. Ha! Great to have you back...I like to keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete